Askari Aeroparts Ltd sales team are dedicated, experienced and motivated to provide all our customers with a quality service and cost effective solutions
MAINTAINENCE, REPAIR & OVERHAUL (MRO)
- Purchase, exchange or loan aircraft components, either from our own wide-ranging inventory or through our vast supplier network
- Millions of items of high quality, aviation industry certified inventory, in stock or readily available
- Support of a wide range of aircraft types
- Cost effective comprehensive purchasing service for new aircraft initial provisioning, spares packages or airline operational requirements
- Difficult to source parts service at competitive prices
- Sale of Surplus Inventory and Assets
Our MRO team have many years experience and provide a complete aircraft solution. Our repair management service includes Avionics, Airframe, Landing Gear, Safety Equipment, Structures, APU's & Engines and offers high service delivery, reduced lead times and competitive pricing. This can also reduce in-house resources required to manage the repair process. This comes about because of our special arrangements with both OEM and approved repair organisations developed over many years of trading, increasing our volume of business with Approved Repair Vendors.
- Quality component repairs to ensure on wing reliability
- Guaranteed delivery and service levels
- Complete component repair management service supporting airlines worldwide and covers a wide range of aircraft components and fleet types
- Preferential pricing
- Component modification programs
- Warranty administration
- BER adjudication
- Dedicated account management & customer service together with reliable communication and status reporting
- Technical support and trend analysis
- Exchanges helping to reduce down time and inventory holding
- Warranty tracking and administration
Should you wish to discuss any aspect of our MRO Division please contact email@example.com
EXPORT AND IMPORT OF STRATEGIC PARTS
- Dedicated personnel to handle input and export of strategic goods
- Company registered with SPIRE
- The facility to export from various countries with agents worldwide
Askari Aeroparts Ltd offers flexible specifically designed lease programs to all aerospace customers however big or small.
AIRCRAFT SALES & LEASING
- Stand alone Base Kit or part of PBH support
- Inventory positioned at customer’s location of choice
- Flexible lease terms to suit fleet and aircraft changes
- Away kit or complete rotable coverage
- Opportunity to earn revenue from exchange or loan of leased stock to third parties
- Ability to adjust leased stock to meet aircraft fleet increases/reductions, route variances and commercial requirements
- Support by experienced engineering and component experts
Askari Aeroparts Ltd offer our customers a large range of aircraft for sale, leased wet and dry. Finance and flexible terms can be arranged for suitable candidates. This service is offered by Askari Aeroparts Ltd in collaboration with highly reputable leasing and banking facilities.
We can handle storage of parts and nothing is too large or too small. We have a 10,000 square ft warehouse located just outside Horsham and 116 shipping containers for long and short term storage.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPLY OF MANPOWER
Askari Aeroparts Ltd have a large pool of licenced engineers and skilled manpower that can be called upon to undertake engineering projects worldwide.
The various tasks which can be undertaken.
- Aircraft audit and surveys for insurance purposes, potential buyers, Lease Company and Banks repossession etc
- Tear down and scrapping of aircraft
- Audit of technical records
- Supply of manpower for hanger work and line maintenance
- Planning of maintenance programs
For further information on any of the above please call Askari Aeroparts Ltd on 01403 266431